Many teams work on monolithic applications but want to migrate to a modern, shiny microservices architecture. Sam Newman is the author of the most popular book about microservices and has recently published a new book about the migration from monolith to microservices. We will talk about how to migrate to microservices - and why microservices should often only be used as a last resort.
- Sam’s Homepage
- Book Monolith to Microservices
- Sam about Microservices for Greenfield
- Sam talks about Microservices For Startups
- Free Chapter of Sam’s book “Building Microservices”
- Episode about Team Topologie (German)
- Fred Brooks: The Mythical Man Month
- Alexandra Noonan’s presentation from QCON London 2020: Microservices and Back Again
- Eberhard’s German article about modules, microservices, and monoliths
PeerTube Video - no Big Tech!
Audio als Podcast
Infos und Feeds zum Audio als Podcast